Juwel Rio 400 (400L)

No worries he gonna try and turn tank around (to hide scratches ) and find some thing to hide cut outs any ideas any body ?????

Apparantly, if you are handy with a knife than the top plastic trim can be removed and turned around. I did try this on my Juwel 180, but it was siliconed far too much to budge without causing damage (in my opinion).

In the end I just cut some new openings on the new back with a jigsaw and let it be. Unless you have got 'jumping' fish then I can not see the problem with leaving the openings on the front. Just stick a reflector on the lights to stop light pollution escaping from the tank and all will be fine. I have had no problems with mine.

If your handy with your tools you could cut out new slots on the 'new' back of the tank and sillicone them where the original slits are? A simple template of the existing ones should do the trick. Then a 3D background could/would hide the scratches on the new rear of the tank.

As fishprotector said, i've heard the top can be reveresed. Bit too fiddly IMO, or more hassle than its worth.

Most reactions

Back