Juwel 170

Axleuk

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bridgend, South Wales
Just seen an add in the shop window for a complete Juwel 170 bowed front complete setup (with fish) and cabinet for £175 ono.

Does this sound like a bargain. I reckon i could get it for £150 with my haggle power. what you think
 
Is that a rio 180?

Sounds a good price to me - what fish are in it?
 
They retail for just under £500 in some places those tanks...I have a Vision 180 with bowed front Im guessing its the same tank?
 
Just seen an add in the shop window for a complete Juwel 170 bowed front complete setup (with fish) and cabinet for £175 ono.

Does this sound like a bargain. I reckon i could get it for £150 with my haggle power. what you think

Have you compared the price on Ebay? They often have juwels for sale on there.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top