Just to say hello

Fiona.D

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for having such a great forum!

I hope I'm doing this right!

I am a newish, tropical fish and frog owner..... I also have three dogs, five cats a teenage daughter and a pond with cold water fish..... The teenage daughter is the hardest to work out behaviour wise and keep happy, the feeding of the teenager is quite simple tho!<BG>

Nice to meet you all

Fiona

Hi there Fiona! :D Welcome to the board. Sounds like you've got quite a full house! Enjoy your time here - lots of interesting folk on this board!

wow your house sounds as hectic as mine!

I agree the fish are a walk in the park compared to the kids! as I have two fussy eater tots Im hoping this it a general trend and by teenage mealtimes become easier (in the mouth rather than the carpet would be a good start :hyper: )

welcome to the forum

:hi: Hi Fiona, Welcome to the forum. how cool's this i'm probably sitting no more than a mile from you in my office in Hertford :cool: . this sites really good i've only been using it for a week or so and got loads of answers to those weird questions you think are too silly to ask the fish shop guys.. the people in here actually know what their talking about as well.

cation said:
Hi there Fiona! :D Welcome to the board. Sounds like you've got quite a full house! Enjoy your time here - lots of interesting folk on this board!
Yes, I agree :) ! Have fun on this board!

welcome.i can agree about the teenagers.i have a 14 year old step daughter and a 5 year old son. they're both a handful.but i love them both to peices.fish are easier except when they die.enjoy your time here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back