Just Out Of Interest.. Is There Any Part Of This Forum That U Avoid?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
for me it has to be the marine section.. and SA cichlids are the 2nd that i tryyy to avoid :lol:

reasons:
i spent soo much on this ( and i dont mean just ££)

045-1.jpg

and secondly.. i cant leave an oscar behind
sad1.gif
.. my fave pet in the world, and im currently without :(
so what it is that you just cant refuse?

shelagh x

I don't go into the marine section, just because they hold absolutely no interest for me, personally.

I tend to browse in most places, but don't often visit the marine section

I avoid the marine section too but only because I'm scared I might want a marine tank!

Again, marines, nice to look at but zero interest in owning them.

Don't go into the oddballls section either eg puffers.

African cichlids I am starting to venture into for future reference.

Now you sort of mention it, I wish more people would post in the relevant sections rather than plonking it in here, it's not difficult to find them.

Marine for me as well..... as I have no positive contribution to make there...... I know zulch about them......

Again, marines, nice to look at but zero interest in owning them.

Don't go into the oddballls section either eg puffers.

African cichlids I am starting to venture into for future reference.

Now you sort of mention it, I wish more people would post in the relevant sections rather than plonking it in here, it's not difficult to find them.

was that for my benefit??

Oddballs is another section I don't visit, mainly because my knowledge is limited

God no shelagh, this is discussion! I mean like plants questions or maybe something really specific about malawis, etc.

ah i see, well thank goodness you wernt around when i first joined up :lol: had my oscars in the trop section every day of the week.. not one of the mods had the heart to tell me
wub.gif
.. bless em! they dont spare the flippin rod these days
rolleyes.gif
w00t.gif
laugh.gif

marine section for me as well. its not that i dont have an interest in them, the fish are pretty but you cant have green plants which i dont like. + the cost

see mike now im tempted to go and look at your journal...tank is stunning! lost count of the times ive planted ricca and hoped for divine intervention :lol:

oh yes soy.. deffo cute
wub.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back