Just Got My Free Tetratec Ex600

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just for subscribing to PK Mag! Touch eh!
 
I saw that offer on my email, however every time i followed the link there was no mention of the filter, so i never bothered. doh
 
wonder if the offers still on, have to check date on email when i get home.

I just realised your Not a real mermaid, my dreams are dashed :(
 
wonder if the offers still on, have to check date on email when i get home.

I just realised your Not a real mermaid, my dreams are dashed :(

It's a cover up, I don't wanna be hunted down like in Splash so I set up a decoy, I guess it worked, but don't tell anyone ok it's hush hush
 
There were only 60 available to PFK newsletter subscribers and forum members so as soon as the newsletter came out, they were all gone.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top