Just Bought A New Tank!

Sorry, that was a bit confusing :blush: I bet you all clicked in hoping to see a rival for bae's 9 footer didn't you? :lol:
Huger than I expected from the pics and description that's all. And pretty big for 1 betta.
mr130gallon, I am from Mansfield, but in the UK. Twinned with Mansfield Ohio, is that the one you're thinking of?
 
40 ltrs is a mansion compared to what alot of bettas are kept in.
congrats on the win, defo a bargain!!!!!
post in the bettas forum, we wont mock you!!! :rolleyes:
look forward to the pics!!!
 
Oh gosh, everyone saying it's not big, for a betta it's fantastic, nice bargain ellena, Are you gonna do a jounral? *nods frantically*

-Rezz
 
What's a journal? :blush:
Although it's called aqua40, it's only 25ish litres, but still big in betta terms.
The aqua 60 is 60l though? :S
 

Most reactions

Back
Top