I've been watching an aqua40 on eBay and just won it. I didn't want to pay more than £15, but I got carried away and put £20
That's never happened to me before.
I missed one the other day as my phone alarm didn't go off to remind me. It was a half hexagon and went for £6!
Anyway, I've got this one now. I've got a heater for it, but it's got no filter so need to think which will be best. Don't want a sponge one as I plan to use a bubble wall as part of the design.
It's 25 or 27l, depending which website you look at. Footprint is 33x30cm. I want to keep a betta in it and was hoping to have a shoal of pygmy cories too. Would this be big enough?
That's never happened to me before.I missed one the other day as my phone alarm didn't go off to remind me. It was a half hexagon and went for £6!
Anyway, I've got this one now. I've got a heater for it, but it's got no filter so need to think which will be best. Don't want a sponge one as I plan to use a bubble wall as part of the design.
It's 25 or 27l, depending which website you look at. Footprint is 33x30cm. I want to keep a betta in it and was hoping to have a shoal of pygmy cories too. Would this be big enough?









