June 2013 - Totm Banter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FINALLY BEEN 2 WHOLE MONTHS TO THIS DAY!

So I've entered! Yay!

*drum roll*

Although not impressed my Angel pair decided to hide behind the magnetic glass scrubber thing!

Juwel Vision 260L
2 x 300W heaters
1 x Fluval 406 External
1 x Fluval U4 Internal with venturi (hence the white 'bits' at the surface)
Vallis, Anubias, Java Fern and Rotala - Oh and a Red Tiger Lotus bulb at the front!
Stocking in sig :3

Entry1.jpg

There are some lovely tanks entered this month, it is going to be a tough competition.

I like the new setup eagles..., as it is easier to see the entries away from the banter.  Was that all your own idea?

One thought I have is when you announce the results, would members be interested in the first 3?  On second thoughts, I guess if they are they can always go to the voting, then it gives the winner centre stage for comments etc.

Do you think there is any chance of the home page changing from all the old stuff soon?  I have offered to assist so really 
Dunno.gif
 what more anyone can do.  It is a shame as the TFF then looks out of date.

Sophie1992 said:
FINALLY BEEN 2 WHOLE MONTHS TO THIS DAY!

So I've entered! Yay!

*drum roll*

Although not impressed my Angel pair decided to hide behind the magnetic glass scrubber thing!

[deleted image]
Lovely tank, as many are this month, really 
wub.png
 your verification photo where your Angel decided to make an appearance.

Lovely tank, as many are this month, really :wub: your verification photo where your Angel decided to make an appearance.
Thanks - helping me hold it up clearly :3

Sophie your tank is beautiful. If I didn't enter before you you might have scared me off.

RCA said:
There are some lovely tanks entered this month, it is going to be a tough competition.

I like the new setup eagles..., as it is easier to see the entries away from the banter.  Was that all your own idea?

One thought I have is when you announce the results, would members be interested in the first 3?  On second thoughts, I guess if they are they can always go to the voting, then it gives the winner centre stage for comments etc.

Do you think there is any chance of the home page changing from all the old stuff soon?  I have offered to assist so really 
Dunno.gif
 what more anyone can do.  It is a shame as the TFF then looks out of date.

Yup, my very own idea, after I had to sift through 8 pages of fish of the month banter sprinkled with 16 entries!  AND trying to match up entry pics and verification pics.  That took nearly an hour!

As for the top 3, I think we are going to keep it as it is, as the winner gets their moment to shine.

I've mentioned the updates to the mainpage a few times myself... but I don't want to push too hard. 

stanleo said:
Sophie your tank is beautiful. If I didn't enter before you you might have scared me off.

Don't be silly, it's only a bit of fun! :)

Oh I know I have been waiting for 2 months to enter my tank. I can't wait to see the voting results.

All of these tanks are beautiful!

Yeah they are all stunning tanks. Will be a tough one!

TallTree01 said:
Meh, why not?
My biorb 105 tetra tank
Entry

Verification

< this is the first biorb to be ever entered in these comps btw >
I remember seeing a biorb a few years ago. Wanna say December 2011 but I can't remember that far back.

Technically, its only 59 days (14 days in April - 31 days in May and 14 days in June), but I'm not going to be a jerk about the number of days.  If you enter on the 14th, then you can join this month's comp.  If not, its no big deal, you can just join in next month's!  We run them all the time, so there's not really a big rush.

Most reactions

Back