June 2013 - Totm Banter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BigTuna said:
what an incredible cast of nominees so far! 

From Big Tuna on the entries thread - Yes indeed, I feel quite tense for when voting begins! There's so many entries this month as well.

So, I've been looking around and kind find anything on how/who to send my tank picture to so I can enter...Directions please??????  :)

CJH,

You aren't eligible until the July competition, but in the future just post a pic and a verification pic (check the rules thread) and post in the "Competition Entries" thread.

wow nice ye love your tank sophie vallis has to be one of my fav plant :D

Oh. My. Goodness. This is going to be ridiculously difficult to choose ONE!!! There are really some stunners this month!!

490cbc5b7a93873ef388a5c499700940_zps851dabcf.jpg

I like it green :D

I like lots of green too!  Nice tank Shelster
Were you not tempted to enter Vader's tank?

I know I should do really, it's looking nice now it's growing in, however the crypt is re growing so thought I would give that a chance to grow again :)

Bout time you entered Shelster lol some amazing tanks this month, gona be hard to choose.

Iiriva - do you have a journal for your tank?  I'd like to see what plant species you've got and what you feed them! :)

Sophie - what are those little stem plants with tiny leaves in your tank?

daizeUK said:
Iiriva - do you have a journal for your tank?  I'd like to see what plant species you've got and what you feed them!
smile.png

Sophie - what are those little stem plants with tiny leaves in your tank?

I'm pretty sure it's Rotala Indica, but it could be Rotala Rotundifolia - The Tropica peg in the pot just says Rotala but judging by how it's growing/looks it seems like Indica.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back