Votes: 4 5.0%

Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 7 8.8%

Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like to enter. Its kinda like the lottery. Can't win if you don't play, but don't play if you need to win.

Lol Paradise, didnt even see you had entered! I dont normally look at competitions unless i can be botherd to enter which i usually dont bother. When i do... i vote for my own as no one else will! :p

Lol Paradise, didnt even see you had entered! I dont normally look at competitions unless i can be botherd to enter which i usually dont bother. When i do... i vote for my own as no one else will! :p

Says the girl who already won Pet of the Month!!! :angry:

I just like to enter. Its kinda like the lottery. Can't win if you don't play, but don't play if you need to win.

It's not that I want to win but I never even get 1 vote... I actually looked about a week a go and had 2 votes, looked 2 days after and they were gone...

lol, I wouldn't vote for myself as I don't find it fair :p

For anyone else wondering, I vote on the quality of the fish, not the photography.
I stick by the original rules and vote for the best quality/rarest fish, not the best photography.

Hang in there Paradise! I can feel where you are coming from. I'm still goose egged in the TOTM, but whatever.

I did almost get a vote :blush: and made it a tough decision for a member...that's something. I only know that because they cared to mention it. So, how many other tough desicions were there that ultimately lead to a vote going towards the leader??

You might not get the vote, but you're not making it easy on the voter...

Hang in there Paradise! I can feel where you are coming from. I'm still goose egged in the TOTM, but whatever.

I did almost get a vote :blush: and made it a tough decision for a member...that's something. I only know that because they cared to mention it. So, how many other tough desicions were there that ultimately lead to a vote going towards the leader??

You might not get the vote, but you're not making it easy on the voter...

Thanks Steve, that's the other comp that I enter but I can't really say anything as I know my tank looks crud so know there'll be no votes but I'll keep trying.

Just noticed, the pollis titled Vote for Your Fvourite. They forgot the A in favourite!

Is number 16 an L105 or an L202?

Some nice fish this month, as always.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back