FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our June 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of June 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the July 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th July 2012.

I'll enter my lovely Green Severum

DSCN4272.jpg

I'll definitely be entering, but I have to wait a few days. When does the competition close?

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to read more carefully.

Here's a pic of Fred I had in my phone. I'll try and get a verification pic as soon as I get home, Maybe I'll manage to get Wilma in too :)

big_ram.jpg

and here is the verification

big_ram_verify.jpg

Here's a pic of Fred I had in my phone. I'll try and get a verification pic as soon as I get home, Maybe I'll manage to get Wilma in too :)

big_ram.jpg

and here is the verification

big_ram_verify.jpg
Oh my!! So being a noob, is that SA or African? So beautiful

Edit: I'm assuming its one of the 2 GBR (German Blue Ram??) in your sig, SA Cichlid if I'm correct. gonna read up on those for sure. Peaceful I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back