Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes looking gorgeous mags :) when ever i see him i want another one, miss seeing them grow up, but my ole guy`s happy so thats the important thing.. hes having a lay down at the moment, youd swear hed had a busy day.. but this is the calm before the storm as he kicks off banging about every night, nutter he is :lol:

idigoj ( whats hat name mean by the way? ) how did the auction go? has it ended yet >

ends in half an hour - let you know!

(indigo as in the colour and J is my initial)

9.30pm - I didn't get them :( only hope whoever did realises they need a bigger tank.

aww shame :( im sure within a very short space of time it will be more than obvious to the new keepers :/

ahh i see, very nice name :)

Does this make me #40? I have two albino oscars :)

aww shame :( im sure within a very short space of time it will be more than obvious to the new keepers :/

ahh i see, very nice name :)

Thanks Shelagh, I have emailled the seller asking if they will pass on my email to the buyer in case they don't want the fish.

Does this make me #40? I have two albino oscars :)

hey sirron :)

you can have number 40 by all means. :)i hope youll stick around and offer advice to other oscar keepers,and of course if theres anything we can help you with just ask :)

any chance of a few pics and some back ground on them? age,names sizes etc?

<1> nelly
<2> sheilaf
<3> shelaghfishface
<4> peter22uk
<5> minxfishy
<6> remz
<7> dave ehl
<8> spishkey
<9> spesh
<10> guinness
<11> tobigara
<12> ludwig venter
<13> gfaduck
<14> kris 1978
<15> ren&stumpy
<16> joshrm115
<17>oscarwilde
<18> crazy4fish
<19> simonas
<20> thedood326
<21> tonyp5467
<22> deb53cl
<23> 5teve-o
<24> xenosis
<25> bolty
<26> lokemer
<27> gregkarr09
<28> chefjamescott
<29> the captain
<30> koningwolf
<31> glolite
<32> indigoj
<33> momo33........................................................ now show us the pics!!
<34> forby3
<35> Naughty T
<36>moonmang unless i missed something
<37> Xenon Junkie
<38> Tricia73au
<39> chilly willy
<40>sirron :)

good thinking indigoj.. you never know :) good luck x x x

oooo just remembered, did you put an advert on aquarist classified offering to rehome 2? you never now, and sometimes people feel stuck with a 12 inch fish, i mean what on earth do u do with one if you dont want it :/

Ludwig, is there anychance for a pic of the egg bound lady (for educational purposes and future knowledge) did you try the salt baths?
are you 100% sure shes egg bound and not constipated or suffering dropsy?

oooo just remembered, did you put an advert on aquarist classified offering to rehome 2? you never now, and sometimes people feel stuck with a 12 inch fish, i mean what on earth do u do with one if you dont want it :/

Not done it yet - going to wait till the tank is ready before doing that. Know local LFS has some in too though.... May go for a look :)

how are your 2 spish, any more egg laying going on there?

they are super duper shelagh, loving the floating plants i put in the tank! plenty of egg laying, more so than they've ever done but that bloody pictus eats them every time, i just have no where else to put him :(

saw 5 oscars for sale with a 1.5m tank yesterday, asked the guy if i could buy just the oscars off him, but he want €100 for them (three lutino and 2 reds) since the downfall of my community tank i have spare tanks sitting here i could easily accomdate them (split between the two 2 metre tanks and a 1.5m tank) but could never afford €100! gonna try and get him down to 50(!) they are gorgeous http://www.kapaza.be/detail/19726202/

oh wow wow wow.. im so envious, but they couldnt wish for a better home than yours, i really hope he agrees, all the very best of luck to you hun x x x x

Well it's a sad day for me, my beautiful Oscey jumped out of his tank in the night. Hubby found him dead on the floor this morning. I can't bring myself to look at him :/

We had 2 heavy rocks on top of the tank so I don't know how he managed it. Don't know if I want another one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back