Jewel Rio 125

Sambo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Has anyone got a Jewel Rio 125 tank? I am considering getting one but would like to know peoples opinion. i.e how good is the filter etc? Would the tank be able to hold clown loaches?

I am also looking at the Aquaone AR 850.

Cheers
 
Has anyone got a Jewel Rio 125 tank? I am considering getting one but would like to know peoples opinion. i.e how good is the filter etc? Would the tank be able to hold clown loaches?

I am also looking at the Aquaone AR 850.

Cheers
i have one and it is very good for biological filtration, but a fully grown clown loach will be too big for this tank IMO.
 
I have one and its great lovely tank ive got a breeding trio of bristlenose plecs and a breeding trio of albino corys in my plenty of room for more but whilst there is eggs i cant add anything else, my missus wants a clown loach but as stated they get really big but i imagine you could fit two in at a stretch
 
Na you shouldnt have any clown loach, 6ft min and the 125 is a far cry from that, still, plenty of room for nice fish still :)
 
Anyone had any experience with the Aquaone 850 i think that is 160 litres.

Is it worth chaning the filter on the Rio 125 for an external?
 
i have 3 rio 125 tanks with puffers in and have no trouble with the filters.
 
i have one now just got it and put my fish in after cycling for 2 weeks(boring!!) great tank definatly recomended! :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top