Jbl Filter Start

yeah, i think its just like an aid to get a cycle started, or just another way for them to make money.

the best way of cycing i would say it just to use mature media
 
HEY!

My mum when i brought the tank; went to the LFS to buy a heater, i told her JUST buy a heater and leave.

She came and picked me up from my meeting at school for this award where i get a grant of £1.150 to do anything i like; me and my mate didn't get it... anyway :P

We got home and she gave me the heater and the bottle of this cycle stuff =/ i was like great... another con; a waste of a fiver =(

I put it in; nothing, i then tripled the dose; and around 2 weeks later it had done nothing. So I think this is crap; just get ammonia and do it that way.

Sorry to sound harsh :o
 
its stupid because theres a sicker saying no ammonia, but the bacteria need ammonia to survive for however long they are in the bottle
 
HEY!

My mum when i brought the tank; went to the LFS to buy a heater, i told her JUST buy a heater and leave.

She came and picked me up from my meeting at school for this award where i get a grant of £1.150 to do anything i like; me and my mate didn't get it... anyway :P

We got home and she gave me the heater and the bottle of this cycle stuff =/ i was like great... another con; a waste of a fiver =(

I put it in; nothing, i then tripled the dose; and around 2 weeks later it had done nothing. So I think this is crap; just get ammonia and do it that way.

Sorry to sound harsh :o

:lol: Tis ok. :lol:


yeah, i think its just like an aid to get a cycle started, or just another way for them to make money.

the best way of cycing i would say it just to use mature media

Thats the way I done it thanks to Sarah (Pippoodle)

Mike
 
I used that stuff recently. From Maidenhead aquatics. I didnt cycle the tank and 3 months later my fish are great. I did get a bit of a bashing on here but it definately works.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top