Japanese Style Tank

T1KARMANN

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
name of the title changed

still the same tank packed in JAPANESE style :good:

everyone else classes a packed tank to JAPANESE style tank if it offencive tuff thats what it is a JAPANESE style tank

sorry for the cap with the long word JAPANESE but we wouldnt wont to offened any one buy using short hand

I am offended. :lol: No, great tank i really hope my pond will be as good as this tank. :good:
Can you donate me one of those aros for my pond when its up and running. :D

Some people are just far too easily offended.

Tank looks good.

+1, most annoying part is, the people who should actually be affected by said terms dont actually care, its those more worried about being politicly perfect who make a fuss.

Never mind, good video still :)

Nice looking tank! I stock angels that way, pre-adult to adult, and find that it reduces aggression between individuals, much as the stocking of African cichlids would. I rest breeding pairs that way, I never knew there was a term for that sort of stocking.

My angels would be a quick snack for those babys! :lol:

WOW! :drool:

just a quick thought though, isn't that baby datnoid in danger of being food?? :unsure:

tigers have really sharp spikey dorsal fins which would tear the throat on the way down
possibly killing them both
most big fish leave them be

The tank looks awesome. Seriously amazing.

I'd never get a tank that size because I'd be too worried about the glass breaking.

But that is one stunning tank. :good:

nothing to worrie about the tank is acrylic not glass :hey:

Whats the filtration like on that tank?

I personaly don't like JAPANESE style tanks, but I have to say your's isn't bad at all, I've seen ALOT worse.

i thort my silver shark was big !! hes 6inches long,
that tank would scare the hell out of me, i have never ever seen anything like that before, my lfs has some big fish, but they are a lot more spread out (maybe 9ftx6ft app)
i take it they dont eat flakes lol, its a beauiful looking tank,and you have done a wonderful job, but i have reached my limits with my shark ( he scares me too)

the video had all my 6 sons around the computer saying " cool"", they are well impressed ... nice one xx

hope you dont mind me posting, im a newvie, and am so interested in everything i come across on tff. :flowers:

looks good :good: i'm alittle worried for the little tiger though

the little tiger is more than safe i have never seen one get eatern its like other fish know if they eat it then the sharp dorsal fin will do them sum real bad internal damage

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back