Jaded

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaded.....why don't you go back to Ferretopia and continue with your "Am I a good Mommy" thread in which you were apparently on the verge of tears because the stupid people on the fish forum were being mean to you blah blah blah!!!!!

Yep, i dont feel bad for you at all, or your stupid ferret that you probably made up so that people will feel sympathy for you. WHy would you even adopt a ferretm that has the chances of getting adrenal disease when you KNOW full well you cant care for it. If you cant pay for its surgery, how can you pay for its food, or general vet appointments.

Meet Sydney, note the thinning hair on the forehead and the legs, and the missing hair on the tail

Ferrets054.jpg

Ferrets028-2.jpg

Now know that when we adopted sydney we were told his hair loss was stress related and it wasn't until later after we had a vet check him over and blood work done that we found out he was adrenal, now also note that john has the money to pay for food, bedding toys, litter etc, and can afford vet visits and such but $500 is a lot to pay all at once so I offered to help so poo

This for you fool...

Im sure u get the meaning

Child_SmallViolin2.jpg

Jaded.....why don't you go back to Ferretopia and continue with your "Am I a good Mommy" thread in which you were apparently on the verge of tears because the stupid people on the fish forum were being mean to you blah blah blah!!!!!
what you mean this one?

"I've been really down on myself today because of some idiots on this fish forum that im a member of. I used to be really big into betta fish, but now im getting out of the hobby because i realize its just not for me and im being comdemned for it. And being put down for everything else in my life too, they're taking hits left and right about all of my animals saying that because I dont want to be in the fish world anymore that I probably dont take good care of the rest of my animals either...

That got me worried... you guys think im a good fuzzie mom right? I try my best for my kids... right now im like on the verge of tears... "

as usual you didnt tell the truth to why people were saying this kylie........

Yep that's the one Daz.....where'd you find that lying around :lol: :lol: Poor girl sounds quite distraught (NOT)!!!

what you mean this one?

"I've been really down on myself today because of some idiots on this fish forum that im a member of. I used to be really big into betta fish, but now im getting out of the hobby because i realize its just not for me and im being comdemned for it. And being put down for everything else in my life too, they're taking hits left and right about all of my animals saying that because I dont want to be in the fish world anymore that I probably dont take good care of the rest of my animals either...

That got me worried... you guys think im a good fuzzie mom right? I try my best for my kids... right now im like on the verge of tears... "

as usual you didnt tell the truth to why people were saying this kylie........

Lol Bad bad us for making sure someone didn't get ripped off! We should all be ashamed of ourselves *nodnod*
Boy.. I feel bad for the ppl there who are buying in to that crap as we once did. They'll learn though... just as we have.

Yep that's the one Daz.....where'd you find that lying around :lol: :lol: Poor girl sounds quite distraught (NOT)!!!
im everywhere netty, nothing goes past me without a quick look.

heres a thought, get a life, normal people dont sit around and play with fishies all day, lmao. you guys think anything you're saying is bothering me? you're wrong, im laughing at everything single thing, yeah im bored so im getting off her now and doing stuff with my life while y'all sit here and talk about me, have fun, haha!

heres a thought, get a life, normal people dont sit around and play with fishies all day, lmao. you guys think anything you're saying is bothering me? you're wrong, im laughing at everything single thing, yeah im bored so im getting off her now and doing stuff with my life while y'all sit here and talk about me, have fun, haha!

Grammar?

Who you getting off? another woman? thought you looked a bit that way inclined :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back