Jaded

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, i dont feel bad for you at all, or your stupid ferret that you probably made up so that people will feel sympathy for you. WHy would you even adopt a ferretm that has the chances of getting adrenal disease when you KNOW full well you cant care for it. If you cant pay for its surgery, how can you pay for its food, or general vet appointments.
:lol: thats where your betta payment has gone to

Man.. I am really sorry I ever defended such a selfish immature snot.

I really thought you were a person who cared about ALL of her animals. I have no sympathy for you or your pathetic excuses, but I do feel sorry for all of your animals who are so easily forgotten and replaced as if their lives mean nothing.

And for someone who doesn't care, you sure do post alot. :rolleyes:

Save this thread everyone, screenshot it, whatever, post it wherever you can to warn people about her. This kind of behaviour/action is unacceptable.

I did get my money back, so no worries, just waiting for a reply from constantine.

Butyes, i dont want anyone to havge to go through the BS i went thru.

Man.. I am really sorry I ever defended such a selfish immature snot.

rofl amunet. Can't see alot of point saying anything, some people are born evil and hard skinned and nothing sinks in,, but what goes around comes around and one day someone will do the dirty on her and I hope its a big one and it hurts.

Already done that Amunet....and I am now officially banned from Ferretopia :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did get my money back, so no worries, just waiting for a reply from constantine.

Butyes, i dont want anyone to havge to go through the BS i went thru.
well im glad you got your money back and im sorry for what you went through, all that stress isnt good for anyone,

:lol: :lol: :lol: netty your BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

Only took 15 mins.................I've never been banned from anywhere in my life before :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But this just really wound me up!!!!!

Only took 15 mins.................I've never been banned from anywhere in my life before :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But this just really wound me up!!!!!
what about H&M and PRIMARK in Cornwall??????????? :hyper:

What :crazy: :crazy: we haven't got either of those shops here!!!!!

What :crazy: :crazy: we haven't got either of those shops here!!!!!
dont try to get out of it, SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LIFTER!!!!! :hyper: told you we arent falling for any excuses tonight :lol:

you know what, I dont care what you think, I dont care about your opinions, I dont care about any of you, I dont know any of you, so think what you like u have no impact what so ever on my life, your just words on my lap top you're not even real to me, do I care about the fish, not really if no one buys them they'll just die in my basement, do I care? nope. Will you all freak out and say im a horrible sadistic *****? yupp. Once again, do I care? nope. I've had my fill of this place and of you people. so peace, may the force be with you, whatever, rott for all I freaking care :good:

MODAZ is 100% correct about everything he has said in this thread towards you disgrace, your a total fool, and your comments are unreal and i dont just feel sorry for your fish and animals, i feel sorry god on making such a bad job of you...

I have had fish off modaz and others and thier service was amazing and communications was spot on as well

^^ like your face

Just quit with the bettas then im sure we can all feel better that less fish in this world be mistreated..

And i dont care if i get warned for this but your a friggin stupid cow.

ps, sorry you had to go through all u did OP

Yep, i dont feel bad for you at all, or your stupid ferret that you probably made up so that people will feel sympathy for you. WHy would you even adopt a ferretm that has the chances of getting adrenal disease when you KNOW full well you cant care for it. If you cant pay for its surgery, how can you pay for its food, or general vet appointments.

Meet Sydney, note the thinning hair on the forehead and the legs, and the missing hair on the tail

Ferrets054.jpg

Ferrets028-2.jpg

Now know that when we adopted sydney we were told his hair loss was stress related and it wasn't until later after we had a vet check him over and blood work done that we found out he was adrenal, now also note that john has the money to pay for food, bedding toys, litter etc, and can afford vet visits and such but $500 is a lot to pay all at once so I offered to help so poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back