The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Jaded? My fish were supposed to be here friday, and no fish

Any luck with your fish??
hope you got your fish eventually, if you cant find her go on to her forum and pm her, i thinks its called animals unite or something, i know that jaded has a rep of being a bit slow on sending out fish but things sometimes get a bit busy her end and this is usually why, just prompt her, give her a good kick up the bum but in a nice way :lol:

I sent Zafirah a link to Jade's site yesterday :good:

Yeha, i pmed her yesterday, and it says that she read the message but no reply....

Well i pmed her satirday. I need to know when shes shipping them because now they need to go to a dif. place.

That stinks!!

At the very least she should have got a message to you some how?

Ourselves and Modaz always confirm the day of delivery, send the tracking numbers to the buyer and request confirmation of delivery.
I personally think this is the least a seller should do!

Yeah, its like i have to pm her 2-3 times to get a response, well i better go send a few more pms;

Its not on! I bet she took your money though?? And, i thought she needed rid asap on the 3rd June?

Ive gottenfish from Jaded 2x and i cant see her taking my money, hopefully shell come on, i sent her like 4 more diff. pms.

She was online on here yesterday at 4.20 am, which was after you started this post??

Obviously it makes no odds to me, different continent etc....but it does show sellers in a bad light. We're still waiting for a reply from one over here?

Were taking about Jaded12 notjust Jaded, who was online monday at sunday at 8:20 pm, after i sent the pm, which says she read it but reply..

Were taking about Jaded12 notjust Jaded, who was online monday at sunday at 8:20 pm, after i sent the pm, which says she read it but reply..

Yeh, we know its jaded12 :good:
i find it confusing to why she hasnt got back to you even if there was a problem, problems do happen but still weird why she hasnt replied, she dont take money and run she's usually ok just a bit slow on shipping. but a reply would be the decent thing to do, has anyone else purchased these off her?

Ok, still no reply...anyone know another wya to contact jadede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back