Ive Went From This To This!

My god Rab you really that old, pictured you in your 20's!!! :unsure:

Ohhhh free lessons - actually its been that long I may well need em :lol:

Old enough to scare the crap outta you sweetie
that made me laff my ass off, cos we are the same age , in the prime of life ;)

Primed, ready & waitin :D

I look forward to hearing from you.

**Makes mental note to block Minxyfishywomans PM's**
 
whatever happend to the original post!!! the subject has somewhat changed!!!!
 
My god Rab you really that old, pictured you in your 20's!!! :unsure:

Ohhhh free lessons - actually its been that long I may well need em :lol:

Old enough to scare the crap outta you sweetie
that made me laff my ass off, cos we are the same age , in the prime of life ;)

Primed, ready & waitin :D

I look forward to hearing from you.

**Makes mental note to block Minxyfishywomans PM's**

:o Im hurt, blocked already - was it something I said? it is :lol:

Umm...where does the "Rab" come from? am i missing something?

Have you read the whole thread? :D
 
jennie saying she was lucky to have a nice tank at 16! im saying the subject has now changed!!! :lol: :lol:
 
My god Rab you really that old, pictured you in your 20's!!! :unsure:

Ohhhh free lessons - actually its been that long I may well need em :lol:

Old enough to scare the crap outta you sweetie
that made me laff my ass off, cos we are the same age , in the prime of life ;)

Primed, ready & waitin :D

I look forward to hearing from you.

**Makes mental note to block Minxyfishywomans PM's**


re-route them to me :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top