LMAO Onsloe

LMAO Onsloe
I just spat coke all over my screen![]()
I see a new siggy in Axles near future![]()

LMAO Onsloe
I just spat coke all over my screen![]()
I see a new siggy in Axles near future![]()
I have no idea what you are on about![]()

LMAO Onsloe
I just spat coke all over my screen![]()
I see a new siggy in Axles near future![]()
I have no idea what you are on about![]()
i think i`m in love with Rab![]()

Shel you reaaallly need to get our more hon
Either way Axle - thats not a pleasant thought![]()
LMAO Onsloe
I just spat coke all over my screen![]()
I see a new siggy in Axles near future![]()
I have no idea what you are on about![]()
i think i`m in love with Rab![]()
Rab, or his alter ego Axle ?![]()
Shel you reaaallly need to get our more hon
Either way Axle - thats not a pleasant thought![]()
Dont knock what you aint tried.....
Bollox i should have asked how old you were before i said that....
Shel you reaaallly need to get our more hon
Either way Axle - thats not a pleasant thought![]()
Dont knock what you aint tried.....
Bollox i should have asked how old you were before i said that....

that made me laff my ass off, cos we are the same age , in the prime of lifeOld enough to scare the crap outta you sweetie
that made me laff my ass of, cos we are the same age , in the prime of lifeOld enough to scare the crap outta you sweetie![]()
Pm me if you need some advice. First lesson free![]()
