Ive Went From This To This!

MissJennieBabi

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Carlisle
Ive Went From This Tank ................

DSC01166.jpg


To This Tank ...................

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg


Aint I Lucky For A 16 Year Old :rolleyes: :fun: :D

Jennie xxxx
 
Yes It Is A Nice Tank But Axleuk I Prefer The First One Aswell But It Had Faults With It So Needed A New Better One Lol
 
oh, im really pleased for you, i love getting new tanks almost as much as getting new shoes, its a beautiful tank too, u are lucky !

shelagh xxx
 
Thanks :D Ive Come to Relise That I Am Lucky As Not Many 16 Year Olds Have Tanks And Fish Like I Do

Jennie xxxxx
 
Congrats on the new tank! :good:

oh, im really pleased for you, i love getting new tanks almost as much as getting new shoes, its a beautiful tank too, u are lucky !

shelagh xxx


Woman after my own heart!! :lol:

nice tank
i hope i'm not being sexist here but i thought women loving shoes was one of those gennerally true stereotypes...like men and cars. my gf lives for new shoes. i mean...do you know anyone that has 10-15 pairs of flip-flops. i don't wanna even think about all the other footwear she has :lol:
 
oh id be just as happy with a new car.(( with a ridiculous price tag)... flip flops lol, just be thankfull it is shoes and not cars
 
I myself hate shoes - I own a pair of trainers and a pair of boots - thats it - functional, couldnt care less about anything else.

I also loathe shopping for clothes.

I could however, spend days drooling over tanks and fish :)
 
I myself hate shoes - I own a pair of trainers and a pair of boots - thats it - functional, couldnt care less about anything else.

I also loathe shopping for clothes.

I could however, spend days drooling over tanks and fish :)


I have one pair of boxer shorts and a string vest and can spend days drooling over myself with a can of larger on my beer belly.
 
Here is a little tip for you ;)

Take your background off, get a wet cloth and soak the background, then put it bk on your tank and use the cloth to take all the air bubbles out of the background, the background will show up miles better as if its in the tank ;) ... like you caqn see on your new tank a bit.

DSC00141.jpg
 
All I can see is Rab C. Nesbitt now - Oh horrid image - make it stop someone pleeeeeaaase!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top