FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I notice that hardly anyone uses our CHAT FEATURE. Perhaps we should make a daily chat time so people we join in on our chatroom and CHAT.

So if you're online now, join the chat session now.

Just click on CHAT at top of the forums and let's chat!

You'd need a few daily chat times. When you started the thread it was 3 am in the UK and I was fast asleep :)

The only reason why I don’t use chat, is because it’s way to broad. People are like, can you ID this fish for me? With no picture or information. So I tell them, “Please create a thread, and upload a picture of your fish so out members and I can ID your fish. Thank you. :)

The only reason why I don’t use chat, is because it’s way to broad. People are like, can you ID this fish for me? With no picture or information. So I tell them, “Please create a thread, and upload a picture of your fish so out members and I can ID your fish. Thank you. :)
I totaly agree the chat would be awsome if there was not a buch of people in there trying to solve their fish problems.

I have seen people using the chat for fish issues also. They then get no reply. I always wonder why chat rooms even exist if you have the capability and f PM. Our forum is small enough to just “chat” in the main forum. We do that most of the time anyway. :)

We should set up a regular chat time and just join in chat to chat about how our tanks are doing , upcoming purchases, general issues with the site and even non fish related topics. “Just chat.”

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back