Dangerousdan
Moved On
- Joined
- May 23, 2005
- Messages
- 487
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Clacton on sea, Good old Essex boy

hah, you caught my question.
i googled the forum for 'gsp' using advanced search and found that 'gsp' meant 'green spotted puffer', which is the common name for t. nigroviridis, so i erased it and fixed a word.
![]()


.........I hope your gonna video most ov your fish thou so everyone can see what ya got. I think you should share cos all ur fish are stunning! "can't I have my £20 now plzzz cos I've typed what you asked" roflmaoooooooo j/k 
and that large belly she has Oh she's such a beauty with those big eyes and whirring torpedo fins!and that large belly she has
![]()
)
Sheena is..a messy eater nooooow. lol j/k. What were you feeding "sheela"? She's very beutiful