ITS A MIRACLE!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

LadyMacca1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
He deflated!!! :hyper: ... a friend of mine thinks he had gas. :lol:

ITS A FREAKING MIRACLE! ... well I also bought stress coat and "Ick Away" .. cuz he was hiding in corners and not eating and rubbing his belly against the rocks and running into the plants.. soo.. yeah..

MY BABY IS GONNA LIVEEEEEEEEE!! :clap: :kana:

aww such a proud mama am I :wub:

LadyMacca1 said:
He deflated!!! :hyper: ... a friend of mine thinks he had gas. :lol:

ITS A FREAKING MIRACLE! ... well I also bought stress coat and "Ick Away" .. cuz he was hiding in corners and not eating and rubbing his belly against the rocks and running into the plants.. soo.. yeah..

MY BABY IS GONNA LIVEEEEEEEEE!! :clap: :kana:

aww such a proud mama am I :wub:
a picture would be nice.. wouldnt it??

DSCF1459_edited.jpg

That's fantastic. I read your other thread but others seemed to have answered you so I didn't - I'm really pleased that he does not seem to have had some horrid internal parasite.

I suppose there is no reason a fish can't have gas, did you feed him something different from what you usually feed him?

Anyway great pic :kewlpics:

skimpy said:
That's fantastic. I read your other thread but others seemed to have answered you so I didn't - I'm really pleased that he does not seem to have had some horrid internal parasite.

I suppose there is no reason a fish can't have gas, did you feed him something different from what you usually feed him?

Anyway great pic :kewlpics:
No.. I haven't fed him anything different then what I have been feeding him.

Perhaps I fed him too much?? lol

I'm just glad my lil baby is all better now.. I think i'll still go shopping for another betta though, LOL ;)

Most reactions

Back