Is This Over Stocked

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is in the 10g? What does he have now, and what else does he want?

he said 2 angels 2 blue paradise gorumis 1 domation molly 1 pleco 1 spelida tetra and im pretty sure he said he had a PKG earlier in this thread

so he made up a tetra name and a pleco name?

I don't know about the tetras (i swear i've heard it somewhere before, or maybe not), but its posible the petshop where he got the fish from made up the names and grimmy just decided to buy the fish on impulse with little research etc (most of us have done stuff like that in the past, however grimmys been told not to do stuff like this before).

Anyway, he has the fish now...
Best thing to do is convince him to sort out his fish stocking problems and make him do his own thorough research. He needs to take the responsability of keeping animals like fish seriously.

(I often get the feeling grimmy just uses the forum to get quick answers, i wouldn't be suprised if he rarely bothers to use the search engine on the forum or other places like google at all before he does his threads, meh...)

-sigh-

I'm really sick of this.
Grimmy, you're threads are totally pointless on worthless. Please, just do what you're going to do anyway without asking for advice you don't listen to. Personally, I think you appear to be a childish little boy[I'm sure I heard someone call you Josh, therefore assuming you're male] with little else to do but irritate everyone on here. One topic I have replied to in the past, with the same sort of attitude. But my thoughts on you are even more negative than before. No-one on here has time for you're little games and annoyances, and I'm surprised people are still replying to you. No matter what anyone says to you, you still go back on whatever you say you are going to do then ask the same question again.

Asking advice is one thing, flooding the boards with pointless posts is another.
Anyone who disagrees with me, go ahead and shoot me down. I'm expressing my feelings, and I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same.

Grimmy; Fill out your profile. This will give everyone the info they need to make any sort of useful suggestion for your stocking situation. You can change this whenever you switch anything.

I think this may be a good time for everyone to fill out their profile, including the country you are located in. Dofferent meds are available in different countries, this will be a big help if you ever have a medical situation with your fish.

they are all in a 10g,
first he said he was geting a 55g, then a 75g, then a 20gL, then a 20gH, then a 30gL then a 30gH then a 40L, then a 37, then a 46g BF, now a 29g.
Oh dear...I didn't think it was over 4 dreams, a bit like gobymaster :/
Hardy Har Har. :rolleyes: Yes, I changed my mind a lot , but not 4 different a span of 8 posts, now did I?
Anyway, I'm through that stage. Every tank I'm talking about I've either got now, or very soon to get.
BTW, he hasn't posted in awhile, I wonder if you guys scared him off!
Cheers,
GobyMaster

Tolak,
I understand you are a mod, hence my quick reply to you're post.

Please, if you have not already, take a short period of time to look at the some of the "incidents" in which grimmy has posted. His posts are not only useless, but have caused quite a few sparks in this forum.

Who called the public vote ?

Well as we are here I vote we watch this thread, as it's fun...But don't post, we can wait for the next person to fall into the trap.Then laugh at them :devil:

Mehhh to the whole thread.

they are all in a 10g,
first he said he was geting a 55g, then a 75g, then a 20gL, then a 20gH, then a 30gL then a 30gH then a 40L, then a 37, then a 46g BF, now a 29g.
Oh dear...I didn't think it was over 4 dreams, a bit like gobymaster :/
Hardy Har Har. :rolleyes: Yes, I changed my mind a lot , but not 4 different a span of 8 posts, now did I?
Anyway, I'm through that stage. Every tank I'm talking about I've either got now, or very soon to get.
BTW, he hasn't posted in awhile, I wonder if you guys scared him off!
Cheers,
GobyMaster

Or away go get more fish! :shout:

I said I wouldn't post again where Grimmy is concerned, But i'll make an exception.

I really don't see why you guys keep replying to his posts, He is obviously not taking heed of anyones advice. To be honest I still think he's a troll. No one can can possibly be that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back