Is This A Good Deal?

divegirl

Fishaholic
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
600
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Hi, I have been offered a Rena Filstar XP3 for £50...lightly used, but other than that in perfect condition! Good deal?

Lisa x
 
i think i paid £80 for mine new so a saving of £30 isnt bad but is quite alot if its not still under warrenty i would say.... do you know its been lightly used or have they just said that?
 
Erm...that's just what they've said :unsure: ....I've never used a Rena before....are they any good? I would be using it as a main filter on a 5' tank with another smaller external back up filter.

Lisa x
 
they are good filters, ive never heard anyone say a bad word about them anyway.... mine seems fine and is really easy to maintain
 
I have several of the Rena XP series filters. I have never had any trouble from mine. Why are they selling a perfectly good filter? That would make me suspicious, but that is my nature.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top