Hawkins
Fish Herder
I have just got a Rio 125, just trying to come up with the fish to go in it.
I would like:
1 or 2 Apisto
1 or 2 Angelfish
A group of rummy nose tetra
Catfish of some kind
Group of Tiger barbs (maybe)
a male betta (maybe)
Endler guppies (bit small so maybe not)
Only problems i can think of are tiger barbs and betta..
some of these might need to be cut out, so it isnt overstocked.
But could someone suggest which one to cut out so i can have as many of the others as possible please.
I would like:
1 or 2 Apisto
1 or 2 Angelfish
A group of rummy nose tetra
Catfish of some kind
Group of Tiger barbs (maybe)
a male betta (maybe)
Endler guppies (bit small so maybe not)
Only problems i can think of are tiger barbs and betta..
some of these might need to be cut out, so it isnt overstocked.
But could someone suggest which one to cut out so i can have as many of the others as possible please.








