is there a way to make tank water look blue

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

kevin007 said:
looks terrible no offence...inagine if u put a neon in there wut will the red on it become? purple? LOL...and yea..too dark and is u have a glassfish, it'll be blue :rofl:
yeah I was thinking that aswell

but if they change colour that would be pretty cool

and brett#### u damb lucky we on a fourm and not real life, cos Ive had just about enough

Ive had enough too :) Any more insults and this topic will be closed.
The discusion was back to lighting so lets keep it there, any flaming will be deleted.

Ken

i was helpin, i was giving my expeirence (sp its been a hard day first 12hr shift back at work) in the matter...

it was i said my opinion... i didnt expect to be flammed for it... but w/e its over...

go for the light if it will make u happy, as to the questions about neon fish in a blue light, it gives them a more intense colouring... wich can dazzle... plus if they were neon tetras... it would be like lookin directly at a bulb (i know this lol)

but in the end it is upto u... go with what ever floats ur boat...

nightlife20 said:
i was helpin, i was giving my expeirence (sp its been a hard day first 12hr shift back at work) in the matter...

it was i said my opinion... i didnt expect to be flammed for it... but w/e its over...

go for the light if it will make u happy, as to the questions about neon fish in a blue light, it gives them a more intense colouring... wich can dazzle... plus if they were neon tetras... it would be like lookin directly at a bulb (i know this lol)

but in the end it is upto u... go with what ever floats ur boat...
I was gonna say summit funny

but its prob a bad idea

:lol:

no chewy i think we got off ont he wrong foot, iv got a great sense of humor and will laugh at most things (even when it comes to myself)... but when its insulting and ur telling me to

get out more man

i find it insulting an realy not funny at all, i have a great interest in my fish, i dont see them as just a showpeice to my house (and before anyone jumps on any long boat here im not sayin any of u do!) i like nothin more than commin in from a 12hr shift from a nursing home, and just be able to sit and look at my fish, or if im highly aggitated, to do mainteneance... but then again i have a great interest in all my pets an home life :)

i do have a social life... but then again... whats wrong with sittin in an watchin my fish??? i go work, i pay my taxes... why shouldnt i do what im comfertouble with????

anyways im not gettin into this anymore, as far as im concerned whats done is done, i dont hold anythin against u, and i have no dislikes against u...

now frankly iv had a crappy day and im tired! whos gonna give me a back rub!!!!!! :fun:

Thats Live rock in there. If you want the glow effect
I would go with a black light or attinic 03. florecent spectrum of light.

those are blue +

Once again if you can get more than one housing, balast, switch or however you want to see it (power on more than one cord).
You can set timmers to these to give night and day effect.

REALLY helps me get off the computer on time, when I feel night is comming..

and well it looks cool, as you say.

GL

come an get me boys :lol:

feel alot better after a good nights sleep, stiff backs gone ,but my feet are still sore, bf suggested soakin them in the tanks..... :blink:

Most reactions

Back