is there a way to make tank water look blue

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

And to the other bloke, why the hell were u looking at your tank for a straight hour and a half

1) since when has a bloke ever been called dawn???? pay more attention!

2) when ur realy interested in ur fish u more than likly place the tank where u can see it the most, i.e next to chair, next to tv ect... get the idea????

right ill carry on then, so when its that close, ur eyes always make contact with it.... did u follow me????

3) how rude are u???? get out more??? im sorry i didnt know u had fish tanks to not spend tie and money on them... oh hold on if i dont go out i cant earn my wage..

with an answer like that i would say u are very immature! grow up!

u asked for advice i gave u my opinion... yes u got it MY OPINION! i do belive i have a right to one.

nightlife20 said:
And to the other bloke, why the hell were u looking at your tank for a straight hour and a half

1) since when has a bloke ever been called dawn???? pay more attention!

2) when ur realy interested in ur fish u more than likly place the tank where u can see it the most, i.e next to chair, next to tv ect... get the idea????

right ill carry on then, so when its that close, ur eyes always make contact with it.... did u follow me????

3) how rude are u???? get out more??? im sorry i didnt know u had fish tanks to not spend tie and money on them... oh hold on if i dont go out i cant earn my wage..

with an answer like that i would say u are very immature! grow up!

u asked for advice i gave u my opinion... yes u got it MY OPINION! i do belive i have a right to one.
and id say u were an argumentative old dear

with nothing better to do than patranise people

23 is hardly as u would call it 'old dear'

and id never dream of patronising anyone!

correct me if im wrong but this is a forum???, u can offer opnions am i not correct???

this isnt the type of thing that should happen on the forum itself... if u wish to carry it on then please pm me, i retaliated with a harsh comment, wich i will not retract, i felt offended by a number of things in ur post. but i will no longer as i said carry it on in this topic.

nightlife20 said:
23 is hardly as u would call it 'old dear'

and id never dream of patronising anyone!

correct me if im wrong but this is a forum???, u can offer opnions am i not correct???

this isnt the type of thing that should happen on the forum itself... if u wish to carry it on then please pm me, i retaliated with a harsh comment, wich i will not retract, i felt offended by a number of things in ur post. but i will no longer as i said carry it on in this topic.
but u were patronising to me, just look at the post u made

and I think the only reason u are upset is cos of the comment I made to somone about them getting out more.

This was not ment to be rude, just a thow away joke

I think ya mus be on the blob or summit :hey:

Good on you for sticking up for yourself nightlife!!!

and I think the only reason u are upset is cos of the comment I made to somone about them getting out more.

This was not ment to be rude, just a thow away joke

i thought joke were ment to be funny, not offensive?

You need to calm down right now Chewy. This forum is not the place for such childish posts. Do not attack the other members here, do not patronize them. When you post a question- ask for advice or help- expect to get it. Do NOT come back with some halfwitted mean hearted attempt at humor. It is rude and unacceptable.

NightLife offered advice they had experiance with. That gives you no right to tell them to get out more,etc. Period.
Maybe NL was trying to save you some money or a headache? Did you think about that?

When doing ANYTHING it is best to know the BAD with the good as well.

Grow up or get out. Being on this forum is a priviliage not a right. :/

You should probably go with the light mentioned if you still want blue water. Be warned about adding crap to your tank- it might harm your fish in the long run.

"COUGH".....errrrr .. I need to calm down?

jeez man, whats wit all u lot. I aint done anything wrong?

Im sorry if someone has been affened by my (surposed to be) checky comment

dont have a cow

i think it would help, you seem to like offending people, even though you know nothing about them e.g. calling them old

dont have a cow

your sounding like a 9 year old, maybe a proper apology would be better?

Doggfather said:

i think it would help, you seem to like offending people, even though you know nothing about them e.g. calling them old

dont have a cow

Im sorry but who the #### do u think u are

Mother-####ing-teresa

Ill do what I want and apolagise to who I want

and im 21 cock farther

I think u all need to get a sence of humour

chewEboy said:
Doggfather said:

dont have a cow

Mother-####ing-teresa

and im 21 cock farther

That was definetly un called for. C'mon man these people are just tryin to help you out.

pufferdude said:
chewEboy said:
Doggfather said:

dont have a cow

Mother-####ing-teresa

and im 21 cock farther

That was definetly un called for. C'mon man these people are just tryin to help you out.
I aint done anything wrong???

can people not read back the post

and I got rattie with him cos its got nothing to do with him, its like he just wants to make a gang against me and stir it up

calm down bro, theres no reason to insult me

also, i don't think that type of language is appropriate in this forum

You might have meant it to be just a joke. I have read this whole thread so I know what it says. Why cant you just swallow your pride and apologize. All you have to do is say I sorry it was just a joke and I didnt mean anything by it. That way this thread wouldnt have came to this.

and I got rattie with him cos its got nothing to do with him, its like he just wants to make a gang against me and stir it up

i offered my suggestion if you can read back, and i supported a fellow forum member, i have done nothing to insult you, and you lashed out at me.

what makes you think i'm making a gang? becuase of my rap-orientated name? if you don't have evidnece don't accuse me of anything

chewEboy said:

jeez man, whats wit all u lot. I aint done anything wrong?

Im sorry if someone has been affened by my (surposed to be) checky comment

dont have a cow
U read all the posts did ya, u miss this one the ^^^^^

did u catch the one with someone telling me to calm down for no reason??

Most reactions

Back