Is my Betta OK?

BettaEddie

Reaction score
:sad: I've had my Betta for a year now and he's always been really healthy and easy to care for. Recently though in the last two days he hasnt been eating any of his pellet food. All he has eaten is some pea's, always a favorite for him. Is it alright to go without food, and for how long? How do I know if he's sick? He is my first and only fish so 'm a real novice here. His water seems to be a bit cloudy too; I give him a comlpete water change once a week in a 2 gallon tank and never had any problems with cloudy water.

besides not eating alot, has he been acting any differant? He just may not be hungery, or maybe not like the food. some bettas can be a lil picky.

I fed mine a few fruit flys and man that was a mistake it was very hard to get him back on real betta food. He looked at the pellets like they were poison so i started him back on to flakes then onto pellets :blink: :rofl: :lol:

BettaEddie said:
:sad: I've had my Betta for a year now and he's always been really healthy and easy to care for. Recently though in the last two days he hasnt been eating any of his pellet food. All he has eaten is some pea's, always a favorite for him. Is it alright to go without food, and for how long? How do I know if he's sick? He is my first and only fish so 'm a real novice here. His water seems to be a bit cloudy too; I give him a comlpete water change once a week in a 2 gallon tank and never had any problems with cloudy water.
Try some bloodworm or brineshrimp.

Most reactions

Back