Is It Snowing?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Reaction score
It's been bitter cold all day, about 2*C, and I was sitting watching an old Gene Wilder movie and I heard a bang, something hit the window...so I open the front door to look and it was a snow ball!! It's snowing. In November. Never snows here this early. We usually have to wait until Jan/Feb for snow.

No snow here. It's 35 degrees and summer's over B)

Going home for Christmas this year though. Can't wait and hope we have a white Christmas in Morayshire.

snow it is, just drove from peterborough to home, and it snowed quite abit of the way :)

hope it dont snow here norwich comes to a stand still with one flake :hyper:

Where I work in Northampton is like that too, it's amazing to see so many cars on the road and not a single one of them moving :lol:

One Feb, 2003 or 2004? I left work in the town at 4pm and didn't get home (20 minute bus ride away) until almost 10pm. The snow wasn't that bad, but the traffic was SO bad that the buses couldn't get in to the bus station to pick us up. Arrived about 8:40ish and took over an hour to go the few miles home.

I kept thinking I would be quicker if I walked, but you keep holding out hope that it's all going to start moving again, and you know as soon as you set foot in the street, every single car will suddenly disappear and you'll be the only poor soul left out on foot.

It is supposed to snow here in illinois on wensday, adn be in the low 20's for the rest of the week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, i have to be in our schools marching band for the santa clause parade( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

i live in birmingham, and this week im at my parents dog sitting in newark and this week it chose to snow in birmingham and not newark!! i was devastated! earlier this yr in feb we lived in cov and had the most snow ive seen in years, i made a huge snowman that was so cool that people came round just to take photos :D i'll post a pic of it when im back home :)

It is supposed to snow here in illinois on wensday, adn be in the low 20's for the rest of the week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, i have to be in our schools marching band for the santa clause parade( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

I remember those days...brrrr!

Notice it was 75° Monday...32° now?? Not fair. Even though we got away with an extra month or so of warm weather, I'm not happy to see it now.

Your neighbor in Missouri ;)

We've got quite a bit of snow. Probably like 3 or 4 feet of it. It snowed a few weeks ago, then melted. And came back a few days ago. We should be getting some more tonight aswell. I guess it is an up of living in Canada

Just started here in Salt Lake City, we usually get a ton. This year we had warm weather up until a week or so ago!

We're right in the middle of the Rocky Mountains so I was a little surprised to not have snow yet, we've had a foot or two fall as early as Halloween in the past.

SLC

It hasn't snowed here yet, but there's ice in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Yeah. :crazy: I don't mind snow, but I'm not a big fan of ice. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Snowed here in Missouri about a week ago and supposed to tomorrow. I absolutely love wintertime and it is a great time for fishkeeping since most of us are indoors more.

Happy Holiday all!

Drew

We had are first snow fall here in Pennsylvania. More of a flurry then anything else.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back