#### Is Inside My Snail O.o

Juice

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Theres something weird about my snail... thers some white thing sticking out is it a worm????? The snail is just chilling at the bottom dead maybe? Killed by worm?? ####. I'll get a pic.

DSC00262.jpg

I dunno. Looking at it makes me sick :sick: Should I pull it out? I don't want to do that because maybe it is a part of the snail.

That's either it's breathing tube, or penis - dont pull it! :hyper:

It's not too clear, my snails breating tubes seem different, my guess would be penis...

Word

So he was just aroused?

Thats messed up lmao

Why is it so white though, shouldn't it be the same color as the snail? Also is it supposed to be coming out from its face?? -.- It's like coming from above its head. Weird. If the penis is on the bottom (shouldnt it be? :D) then why would it go around the back and up the top? Is that how snails sex? Weird.

Well the snail looks fine so I guess I shall leave it. He is currently stuck to the glass again. :good:

no just leave it, you will me surprised when you all of the snail. oh yeah its properly
the sython they have two and can get oxygen out of it.

lol don't touch it! it's apart of them! I've seen mind stick their tube up to the surface when they go up top.

Most reactions

Back