Is Fishing Line Safe For A Freshwater Tank?

studmaster

New Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to use some fishing line to place plants and ornaments better in my tank and was just wondering if it would be safe to keep in a tank indefinitely?

Thanks in advance.
 
hmmm, can't see why not.... As long as there is no hook and bait!!!! lol ! sorry, just kidding. I don't think it will cause any problems, although it may require some cleaning everyonce in a while....... if you get any serious alge..
 
only thing i could think of is if the fish catch them selfs on it,
because its designed to be fairly difficult to see underwater apart from that should be fine :cool:
 
Yes this is fine. It is sometimes recommended. Just make sure it is tight around the object, and not allow to much room for fish to get caught in
 
I think it is ok as I am using it to tie my plants onto rock & wood. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top