Is Bumping Allowed?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yep but give enough time before bumping your topic, some people bump every half hour and get told off

Yeah, but remember that this forum has members all over the world, so give it time before you bump for an answer. While you're waiting you could always google your question and see if someone has asked it before. Most of the common fishkeeping queries come up roughly every week if not sooner.

It is frowned upon, and we will remove anything that looks excessive.

I guess as long as you can put more in the new post than BUMP! Perhaps more information or elaboration on your question, or the latest update in a journal thread then ok.

That said on a fast moving forum like this one, if a thread gets ignored, or not answered for even a few hours it can drop off the top page very quickly. Some form of gentle nudge in the direction of the top of the page is sometimes required to get an answer.

I see nothing wrong with a bump after say 24-48 hours, but any more than one or two bumps would be annoying.
:lol: Thinking of something else.

I see nothing wrong with a bump after say 24-48 hours, but any more than one or two bumps would be annoying.
:lol: Thinking of something else.

Did your mind sink in the gutter? This is a family forum and that kind of inuendo won't be tolerated. :lol:

I have to admit though, that was the first thing I thought of too. :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back