Interesting way of disposing a dead fish...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FlareBettaGuy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Okay, I thought of this myself. I don't know if it works or not, or if it even makes any sense. It just popped into my mind one day.

When a small fish dies, get a flower pot. Put some soil into it. Drop the fish in. Put another layer of soil in. Then, plant a flower seed. Then, put more soil in and fill the rest of the pot with soil. Water the seed. When the seed grows up into a flower, it will use the dead fish as nutrients and dissolve it into it's leaves and flower. It's like your fish's soul is in that flower. Then, when the flower dies, it will have seeds, and you can keep replanting the seeds, and your fish will "live on". If you want, when you have enough seeds, you can make a whole garden and call it your fish garden. It's kinda random, but I just thought i'd share that with everyone.

FlareBettaGuy said:
Okay, I thought of this myself. I don't know if it works or not, or if it even makes any sense. It just popped into my mind one day.

When a small fish dies, get a flower pot. Put some soil into it. Drop the fish in. Put another layer of soil in. Then, plant a flower seed. Then, put more soil in and fill the rest of the pot with soil. Water the seed. When the seed grows up into a flower, it will use the dead fish as nutrients and dissolve it into it's leaves and flower. It's like your fish's soul is in that flower. Then, when the flower dies, it will have seeds, and you can keep replanting the seeds, and your fish will "live on". If you want, when you have enough seeds, you can make a whole garden and call it your fish garden. It's kinda random, but I just thought i'd share that with everyone.
My dad just did that with one of my dead honey gouramis. I thought it was a very good idea.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back