Inline Heaters?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok cheers for your help I've ordered it anyway hopefully everything will be here tommorrow (filter/heater/bogwood/java fern/moss)

i'd love to use one of these but i'm not sure they'd work with a fluval 306 as they have the hard plastic ribed piping :(

i'd love to use one of these but i'm not sure they'd work with a fluval 306 as they have the hard plastic ribed piping :(

not sure here, but i think there is an adaptor for that job

this heater seems to be the Dogs Doo-dars. if the reports here, and elsewhere, are to be believed.
well worth the investment.

No I don't think it would work with fluval piping, what I did with my old fluval was buy some clear hose pipe off eBay to the right size I needed, and you will need a new intake pipe and return pipe, I used eheim also ordered off ebay then ordered my inline heater.

I think it will fit fine, and the screw down lock might fit, if not just remove them and buy 2 metal tie straps.
Yeah, automotive hose clamps are a good fall back plan and should work. Still, that is a large outer diameter and I doubt the screw down locks will fit over.

lol, sorry still don't register APS as a filter name. even though they seem to be reasonable filters.
I assumed All ponds solutions and added a link to the product manual pdf for the stated model in my post above.
Seems a decent filter.

thx for the advice. i've sent them an email to ask if it will fit etc.. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back