Ings Lane Aquatics, Dunswell

Tanglebones

Reaction score
I have nothing but good things to say about this LFS. Located between Hull and Beverley, it's by far the best in the area for Corydoras, which is my main interest, but it also has a good selection of mbuna as well as the more general community tetras and barbs. Prices are excellent as well. I bought a beautiful crown tail betta today, £9.99.....a similar fish just a couple of miles up the road at a certain chain aquarist shop was £25.
Disclaimer_ I have no relationship with the above store, apart from being a very satisfied customer.
If you live in the area, be sure to pay them a visit. :)

I agree Ings Lane is probably one of the best in the area at the moment. Fish room is looking good right now but I have had issues in the past (probably 5+ years ago though). Plants are definitely the best in the area and hardscape too.

I do wish they stocked more hard water species (Rainbowfish, Livebearers etc) given we are a hard water area - though this goes for most shops in the area too.

I have recently had some terrible advice from them and just the other day I heard they say 'you have no ammonia in your water so let the tank settle an other day and you can add your first fish' so we all know what that means...

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Back