Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey Everyone.
Hope your all doing well.
As some may know I was abit worried about my Female Kribensis last night as she had been acting
abit funny.
So I had a look in a coconut cave to see what was wrong with her and I lifted it slighty(in the water) to look.
now on the stone inside the cave I discoverd some eggs!
I put the cave back down and left it alone but the stone had moved around so the eggs could be seen from
the entrance, Theres only 1 male and 2 female Krib in the tank.
Now I managed to count 50 eggs last night, But an hour later there was 32, then 25, then 15 and this morning non!
I did notice one of the eggs had a little tail wiggleing out of it.
Thing is when I disturbed the cave the Male started going inside it and picking at the eggs!
Today the female is still staying in her cave but all the eggs are gone from sight.
Has he eaten them all?
One thing I did notice is the female was taking gravel out of her cave last night and dropping it outside.
Also the Male and Female had a little fight but they are all calm now.
Will he have eaten all the eggs?
Hope your all doing well.
As some may know I was abit worried about my Female Kribensis last night as she had been acting
abit funny.
So I had a look in a coconut cave to see what was wrong with her and I lifted it slighty(in the water) to look.
now on the stone inside the cave I discoverd some eggs!
I put the cave back down and left it alone but the stone had moved around so the eggs could be seen from
the entrance, Theres only 1 male and 2 female Krib in the tank.
Now I managed to count 50 eggs last night, But an hour later there was 32, then 25, then 15 and this morning non!
I did notice one of the eggs had a little tail wiggleing out of it.
Thing is when I disturbed the cave the Male started going inside it and picking at the eggs!
Today the female is still staying in her cave but all the eggs are gone from sight.
Has he eaten them all?
One thing I did notice is the female was taking gravel out of her cave last night and dropping it outside.
Also the Male and Female had a little fight but they are all calm now.
Will he have eaten all the eggs?







