Inexperience Is An Asset. A Planted Journal.

Does this chick ever shut up?

• OMG, I just clawed my own eyes out.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Don't ever shut up!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Seriously????!!! SHUT UP!!!!!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Updates Please!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • How can we say this nicely........? :/

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Total looney nut job!!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Skip to about 00:59
You can't see much until then. Yay!! free swimmers. Of course right after I took this awkward angle video, she herded them into a better location. Shes moving them around with her now. I love it. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiMaL9vZSqU&feature=youtube

oh mah gawd How cool! Makes it all more real when they are proper mini-fishies :p

OMg! I got a good vid of the fry. Good thing I keep them short or this could be annoying :p lol Woot! Today is so fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys1X0cHdVXg&feature=youtube

Very cool! Why are my rams so much freakin darker than yours!? argh.

Loove some Tracy Chapman.

And going back to Eddie Murphy. He refused to acknowledge that the love child he had with Mel B (aka Scary Spice of Spice Girl fame) was his - so she had to get dat DNA test done baby! It was his, now he has to pay child support.

image.png

lol....Ah. I forgot about that. Scary Spice. :crazy: She's in breeding and fry raising colors or whatever. They were mega dark before now.

The rams I had before were all golden yellow.

When I think of a bad famous dad, Tiger Woods ya'll, comes to mind. :D

lmao. Tiger woods! haha I'll save that one for my next dead beat fish

I have named them finally, Spice and Eddie. Eddie is a nicely doofy name. Spice is perfect. She is certainly a spicy little fishy, with a bite {literally} Every time I feed the fry she attacks me.

haha. Its really awesome! I was going to wait a few weeks and then start figuring out what I can do with these things.

Ulk. I fed them egg yolk and what a mess. I need to do a second water change later now. In hindsight, I should have fed them before the FIRST water change :p

Most reactions

Back