Inexperience Is An Asset. A Planted Journal.

Does this chick ever shut up?

• OMG, I just clawed my own eyes out.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Don't ever shut up!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Seriously????!!! SHUT UP!!!!!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Updates Please!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • How can we say this nicely........? :/

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Total looney nut job!!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Two weeks today since I added copper. All of the fish are still gold dusted. The cories stopped being active 2 days ago and I'm getting really mad..... What the #71###ing #70### #105### #70### can I do?

No one seems to have a good answer for me. I removed the carbon in the filter & added copper. I'm keeping the tanks clean and lights were off for a week, long enough for my plants to begin melting.

Whats left?

I really don't know how to help you, but I feel so sorry for you. Sending you a big hug across the Atlantic x

I don't have any suggestions either. Have you tried quizzing another forum? Blasphemy i know lol...

Yeah, I have been close to doing that. I am trying hard to be patient. Part of the problem MAYYYYY be that there was charcoal in the filters for the first week, even though it was over 3 weeks old. I removed it and with every water change I am adding copper. I hope that's the answer.

Just an update here: My fish seem to be getting better slowly. Finally good news :)

I have to say, The results of the Poll are interesting. :hyper: Most of us have lost our vision and the rest are delusional or wishing I would shut up.

Luckily I have.

Ps: On aqcenter....I have kept a total of FIVE "wood" jokes to myself. If that's not a show of self-control, I don't know what is.

Most reactions

trending

Back