In These Pics Does She Look Pregnant?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

well mine are about 1cm in about 3 or 4 weeks. but if u use bady brime shrimp it makes them grow like mad

well mine are about 1cm in about 3 or 4 weeks. but if u use bady brime shrimp it makes them grow like mad
i have some of them but they havnt hatched and i have had them for about a week. i dont think they are warm enough though.

im not allowed it but i think u are meant to add salt or something and they hatch straight away im not sure maybe post a topic in tropiical chat

oh its all right now they hatched this morning and theres loads!! do u think the fry will come out and eat them (if i have any) :(

yeah the fry thank has to have a heater and filter, but i perfer to use the breedin net it just sticks on the side of the tank, as seeen in my avtar.. lol

back soon

The filter is not necessary at first as the waste fry make is so minimal that the bacteria have time to grow to keep up with the bioload. The heater is a definite must though.

Why do people insist on heaters? I've had guppies for years. Never used one. Mine breed like crazy.

nope i havnt found any fry i think they have all been eaten :( well i will just have to wai for next time :)

Most reactions

Back