In The South Of The Uk?

Ginge

Betta Extermination Team!!!
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
England,Hampshire Hayling Island
Post here if you are ans feel like meeting up to swap anything fishey.

Mods feel free to move if you think this is in wrong section.
 
:D

I am from the South East (Essex/East London).
Anyone from around here?

If so, or if anyone fancies a travel let me know, i got a few things i need to get rid off that are bound to do someone some good.
 
I'm in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Could swap some plants like hornwort, Vallis, crypts every couple of weeks :)
 
I am the south east in ware, hertfordshire. Wouldnt mind free stuff, depends what tho, im only 17 and jobless !
 
I'm from East Sussex, i am looking for other people round here so.....
:/ soz, i would really like that 60L, but i dont have the £££ at the moment, probably not for a while.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top