I'm So Jealous..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ethos

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm so jealous of all those people with large, beautiful planted tanks which are spotless and gorgeous. How in the world do they do it?

I have that little ole' 55G with 3 small real plants, lots of rocks and 2 big, mean Oscars. Thank God they're not full grown!
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a long, long time. So here's a basic recap.

55G: Practically the same as when I last signed on. 2 med. size Oscars - they're pretty tight.. once in a while I'll hear them being agressive, but I don't ever see it
12G SW Nano: Failure! Its in ruin right now. All that is alive, I think atleast, is the LR and the snails. Once basketball season started I lost all my free time. Basketball is over on the 12th, so the end is in sight!
Bettas: I never did breed my prized Bettas (Its been so long, I forget their tail-type!). In that period one of my males died.. It was really sad. I spent WAY too much money on these little buggers.. haha.

So there it is in a nutshell. The forum has changed A lot.

Now for question time..

Shoot. I had a question and thats the main reason why I signed on.. hmm..
It'll come to me.

Ya i hear ya with those big beautiful tanks, but it all just takes time, patience and little bit of knowhow. As you've seen, once life gets going, sometimes it can just get out of control and you can see how things can spiral down the drain fast (your nano... sorry to hear too). But really fishkeeping is quite the time consuming affair as I've learned over these last 9 months. I can only imagine what its like for some members who have upwards of 20+ tanks to take care of. I'm quite content with the workload of my two :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back