I'm So Bad

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just bought 9 Galaxy Rasboras and an L262







:hyper:
 
OK WAIT
This is not an L262 I just looked it up and it looks nothing like it

Can anyone ID this please
24gjf9x.jpg



And here are the galaxy rasboras, they are juvies at the moment
2ahhzqf.jpg
 
My GR's are shoaling with Harlequins, all 18 fish together, looks awesome
 
The pleco looks like a snowball pleco. not sure of the L number.
 
Had my wild galaxies for over a year now. They are about 3/4 of an inch each, so prety small. Look stunning though in full colours. I am supprised at how well you specimins are looking there MermaidMel, wild caught galaxies are impossible to get anymore as they are banned from import, and domestic breeds usualy look very rough without a large amount of TLC. You have a good supplier :good:

All the best
Rabbut
 
Had my wild galaxies for over a year now. They are about 3/4 of an inch each, so prety small. Look stunning though in full colours. I am supprised at how well you specimins are looking there MermaidMel, wild caught galaxies are impossible to get anymore as they are banned from import, and domestic breeds usualy look very rough without a large amount of TLC. You have a good supplier :good:

All the best
Rabbut

They were homebred my friend, by a very nice gentleman in Essex
 
:o Very nice looking fish!!!

Really wish i could have a pleco in my 10 gallon
 

Most reactions

Back
Top