I'm scare of deep sea fishes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm scare of everythings that cold and dark
when I am little,I has a dream that I go go the beach and then my mom force me to swim in a stream that are full of big catfish and very dark

I have a nightmare, all of my fishes turn into those scary deep sea creature.

I find this fascinating. I don’t think they are scary, I think they are cool. Like angler fish are so unique. Viper fish has a cool way of hunting.

They can also survive deal with very great pressure against their body. It’s amazing that the dumbo octopus can survive down there, after all, it’s only an octopus. But God made them all to be able to thrive! :)

When I was a kid I would spend my summers at my grandparents house on an island off the coast of Maine. I would see all kinds of things that would wash up on shore. Their house was about 50 yards from shore on a hill. The only thing I was afraid of was running into a jellyfish while swimming, they would really sting.

A person is very smart to be afraid of fish. I like my little aquarium fish. The water they are in is shallow and clear and I can't get in it and I can see them. I can see that hungry look on their faces. I am petrified of water that I can't touch bottom in and I refuse to go into murky water that I can't see in. My worst fear besides burning to death is drowning. Being eaten by a fish is third. And, yes, they will eat you. That will not happen to me because I refuse to swim in anything but a man made shallow swimming pool and I don't ride in boats. What could you do to defend yourself from a shark or a large grouper or things we don't know exist yet ? NOTHING ! That's what you could do. Nothing. You are food. Fish are cold and merciless. Don't believe me ? Watch your own fish and decide for yourself.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back