I'm leaving this forum.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have actually said I was leaving a few times and meant it at the time. Obviously, each time I decided to stay. I’m glad I did. :)

I have actually said I was leaving a few times and meant it at the time. Obviously, each time I decided to stay. I’m glad I did. :)

The temptation to rule with an iron fist and impose your will on us was just too great, huh? :shifty:

Unlimited_Power_Banner.jpg

Really sorry to hear this. This is not the general reputation of the forum if you have had a specific problem or an example please contact one of the mods to discuss further.
i think there should be a report feature to report bad guys to the mods(just my opinion)

I am leaving this forum.... and only coming back if I have a fish problem. I read some pretty terrible posts.... sounds like those people don't care at ALL about animals. I am NOT going to chat with them and be "friends". They were talking about...well, I'm not even gonna say.

I was really glad that I had finally found an active fish forum... but now, I sort of fish I had stuck to some other place.

Mods/staff: This isn't against you... not really, at least.

Bye.
hey, instead of leaving, you should report the bad people so making the commmunity a better place!

@Deanasue I know that @Flushable Pets' comment about "iron fist" and all that, and my reply, were meant ironically and in good fun. I'm pretty sure (given his sense of humor) his intent was just the opposite. You and the other mods do a great job.

I wasn´t even aware of an ignore button... Looks like I´m not the brightest... ?
But seriously, if something is bothering you what another wrote, use that ignore button. For now I´m aware of it myself, I can use it as well. But thusfar no hatred has come my way overhere.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back