I'm done

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I think I'm done with the whole fishkeeping hobby. I rescued my first reptile and am liking it a whole lot more. I've also found that I can't really afford to take optimal care of a tank, just started high school and I have very demanding classes and so little time. I think I'll stick around the forum though. On a more positive note my family plans to move more rural, I'm on board with the idea because I will finally have my own sense of privacy (I was promised a tiny home and greenhouse) and I'm currently building a tortoise enclosure from scratch.

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
I think I'm done with the whole fishkeeping hobby. I rescued my first reptile and am liking it a whole lot more. I've also found that I can't really afford to take optimal care of a tank, just started high school and I have very demanding classes and so little time. I think I'll stick around the forum though. On a more positive note my family plans to move more rural, I'm on board with the idea because I will finally have my own sense of privacy (I was promised a tiny home and greenhouse) and I'm currently building a tortoise enclosure from scratch.
Aw sorry to hear man...
Hopefully you fund other hobbies you like even more (like reptile keeping you mentioned).
Hopefully you stick around still!

OP
OP
DragonScales+Doubletails

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Yeah, I at least want to win one POTM before I call it quits XD. I found a Praying mantis in my yard yesterday so I will have a thread abt that soon. the insect-keeping world is insane. In the future I'm thinking of building a paladarium, I won't be out of the hobby forever.

JuiceBox52

The weirdest one
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Yeah, I at least want to win one POTM before I call it quits XD. I found a Praying mantis in my yard yesterday so I will have a thread abt that soon. the insect-keeping world is insane. In the future I'm thinking of building a paladarium, I won't be out of the hobby forever.
If you ever want to get in contact with a young local entomologist I can make that happen, he teaches bug classes locally

OP
OP
DragonScales+Doubletails

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
1662512357922.png

This fool straight up attacked my computer screen :rofl: he thinks he's feisty! I didn't know a lizard's tongue could be used as a stylist.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Reptiles are fun. hobbies come and go, but the community here is the same :) I’ve stuck around even though I no longer have aquariums. :)
Same, right now I only have my ABNP in my 20g long. Other than that, I have no other fish. Part of the reason i haven't been that active on the forum over the past few months. It's my senior year of highschool, so I have a ton of school to do. I also work, which takes up more time. Basketball season is also starting very soon and I'm already heavily commited to that.

I also collect shoes, so I guess that would be my main hobby right now.

Crispii

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Same, right now I only have my ABNP in my 20g long. Other than that, I have no other fish. Part of the reason i haven't been that active on the forum over the past few months. It's my senior year of highschool, so I have a ton of school to do. I also work, which takes up more time. Basketball season is also starting very soon and I'm already heavily commited to that.

I also collect shoes, so I guess that would be my main hobby right now.
Whatever happened to the saltwater tank?

Morganna

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
One?
Ha! I had 4 the other day, with one still sticking around!

Feel ya when it comes to hobbies and keeping up with the fishes. I need to be saving up for car, college etc, but continue to ask myself what new thing I can buy for the fish instead. ;)

Most reactions