Fishfan4lyfe
Fish Fanatic
Hello every1
I recently bought a ORCA fish tank. The people in the FS didnt tell me the make but after research on the internet i have found it to be a Orca MT30 Aquarium. I was wondering how many fish i could put in to the aquarium (e.g platys and mollies)
Also I was also wondering is the brand 'Interpet' a good brand because i recently bought their aquarium start up kit?
Any help would be grateful
Thanks
I recently bought a ORCA fish tank. The people in the FS didnt tell me the make but after research on the internet i have found it to be a Orca MT30 Aquarium. I was wondering how many fish i could put in to the aquarium (e.g platys and mollies)
Also I was also wondering is the brand 'Interpet' a good brand because i recently bought their aquarium start up kit?
Any help would be grateful
Thanks







