Im Back!!!!

You've managed to get in now though :)

You do realise we want a day by day account of what's been happening with your fish since you were last here ;) :lol:
Well, I almost got rid of all my tanks and fish due to medical issues but I decided it was worth it to keep them. I got more tanks! I now have two 55g, one 42g, two 12g, one 10g, one 20g, a 40 gallon plastic tote, a 5g and two 3 gallons. Oh, and a plastic pond in my greenhouse😂. I also successfully bred Buenos Aries tetras, so that was cool!

Wow! It's been over a year since I've been back! I've finally gotten back into my account. I can't wait to get back into everything here!
Welcome back little one :)

We were wondering what has happened to you. Hope you and your family are well and getting through covid ok.

How are your pets and plants?

When you have time, we want to hear all about your adventures over the last 12 months.

And well done with the Buenos Aires tetras :)

---------------------
'Bout time you showed up! Next time you lock yourself out, get in touch with one of us mod types and we'll hook you up with a new house key.
see if they will give you a key to their jet and condo too :)

Welcome back little one :)

We were wondering what has happened to you. Hope you and your family are well and getting through covid ok.

How are your pets and plants?

When you have time, we want to hear all about your adventures over the last 12 months.

And well done with the Buenos Aires tetras :)

---------------------

see if they will give you a key to their jet and condo too :)
My family is doing pretty good! My dad is still having heart issues from covid, but we're doing alright:)
My pets are good! We unfortunately lost 2 chickens in the heat wave this summer, when when was 113 degrees out. We got two kittens! And my fish are doing well for the most part. We had a cold snap and out heat stopped working, my water got to like 50 degrees and I lost some fish, but most survived!

Well right after I disappeared I had a major surgery, and that fixed the issue that was causing me pain. 8 months later I though I reinjured it, so I flew all the way back to Philadelphia to get it checked out, I didn't reinjure, but I got a diagnosis I've been trying to get for 6 years! I was pretty happy about that, even though it has kind of turned my life upside down! We moved houses, now we are in the middle of nowhere haha. Still only 15 minutes away from previously. I got a car, and I'm working as a horseback riding instructor 😄

Well, I almost got rid of all my tanks and fish due to medical issues but I decided it was worth it to keep them. I got more tanks! I now have two 55g, one 42g, two 12g, one 10g, one 20g, a 40 gallon plastic tote, a 5g and two 3 gallons. Oh, and a plastic pond in my greenhouse😂. I also successfully bred Buenos Aries tetras, so that was cool!
when you giving away your fish to me? are you gonna give your fish away to me? 🤨

when you giving away your fish to me? are you gonna give your fish away to me? 🤨
If I can't keep my tanks then Definitely!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back