Im An Idiot :(

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
I have 2 german blue rams in a 30G tank with one male guppy, and 2 male endlers.

The male guppy is father to my 16 babies, which were in a 10g tank..

I put the babies in a jug, and compared them with the endlers and they were about the same size, maybe bigger.. so i put them in the 30g tank, and within 2 seconds the german blue rams had eaten one each! :'(

Anyway i put the german blue rams in the 10g =\
 
I have 2 german blue rams in a 30G tank with one male guppy, and 2 male endlers.

The male guppy is father to my 16 babies, which were in a 10g tank..

I put the babies in a jug, and compared them with the endlers and they were about the same size, maybe bigger.. so i put them in the 30g tank, and within 2 seconds the german blue rams had eaten one each! :'(

Anyway i put the german blue rams in the 10g =\


well, i think you will not do that again
 
sorry i was laughing at the bit where you said hes father to YOUR babies...sorry i can be a kid sometimes
 
best to think of it this way - Think how much fun the rams would have had!

:stupid: ....sorry - couldnt help but put that one in!! x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top